Saturday 4 September 2010

Black Country Communion (BCC) - The Great Divide



I got a mail today from Joe Bonamassas with a new video.
I just loved it, its so much energy and so much emotions in this tune.

Im totally Amazed over the music from the band and this man, Joe Bonamassa.

I heard him the first time on the radio and he caugh me like a hook.
Then when I saw him live in Stockholm, I was in a trance.
His voice sound like a black mans voice and his guitar playing is
extremely good, with his young age he just gotta be a reincarnated musician.

Ive had him many time b4 on Tune of The Day check it out this is a man
to remember and to keep track on.



This fusion of musicians: BCC is doing more rock (or rock with
some blues influences) than Joe did b4.
He is more into blues and stuff but as im more into rock I love this.
The guys are Glenn Hughes, Jason Bonham, Derek Sherinian, and Joe Bonamassa.
Its a candy box for music lovers :D
Thats some men huh!?

Lets enjoy this fantastic tune.

Love, Thetania



Wanna check out em more go to: http://www.bccommunion.com/

No comments: