Friday 16 December 2011

Korn (ft. Skrillex and Kill The Noise) - Narcissistic Cannibal



Korn, released their 10th studio album and they have used this great rythm & musical sound man Skrillex and also Kill The Noise, Im just thrilled when I hear this Skrillex.



Saw him at Arenan in Stockholm couple of weeks ago and at first I asked my self whot the fuck is this...then I just let go and moved with the rythm and the music GAAAHH I loved it!!! A couple of years ago I also.

saw Korn...Loved them as well :D

This is one of the tunes on this new album, that is good.

Folks out there, ENJOY!!!!

Cheers, Thetania



More info @

Official Korn Web
Official Skrillex Web
Official Kill The Noise Web

spotifyListen to ”Korn (ft. Skrillex and Kill The Noise) - Narcissistic Cannibal" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

3 comments:

David Garrett Discount Tickets said...

your header really suits your Blog ....

Recruitment Agencies In Rawalpindi said...

Your blog is just look like that we are opening and reading mystery Book.Nice Combinations of designs.

nsserials said...

Niceall best serials posting.I like it very much.