Monday 13 February 2012

Alice Cooper- Steven video



This guy is really cool, still hangin´on after all these years, he is 64 years old :) He has been around since early 60´s and still going strong.



I now and then gets update on the tour they were out on recently, through my friend Pat, that workes with Alice when they are out. Here is Pat and me on Gröna Lund last summer.



2 years ago he did a fantastic video about Steven, he is a fictional character invented by Alice. He appears on the albums Welcome To My Nightmare (1975), Alice Cooper Goes to Hell (1976), DaDa (1983), Hey Stoopid (1991), The Last Temptation (1994), Dragontown (2001), Along Came A Spider (2008), and Welcome 2 My Nightmare (2011).

I wanted to share this video with u´all.

Wanna know more look at his Homesite!

Ladys and Gents, A nightmare...mayby ?

Love, Thetania



spotifyListen to ”Alice Cooper - Steven" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fin bild på dig E!

Thetania said...

Tack Gumman!

Seance said...

Alice Cooper är grym och Steven är en fantastisk komposition!

Thetania said...

;D