Tuesday 14 February 2012

Queen - You Take My Breath Away, Led Zeppelin - Since I've Been Loving You, Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight



This is the day of LOVE in my country.

So I wanna share some love songs with u, I do hope u have some memories from it....

You Take My Breath Away



Since I´ve Been Lovin You.



In The Air Tonight



Happy Valentines Day Friends!

And to MY Love: Stones, I want to say:
You are the best thing that happen to me, You came into my world 11 years ago via the same world we have here...internet... mIRC..Chat program...You were the guy that Ive dreamed of. You gave me 2 children. Wonderful Kidz!
Stones, I LOVE YOU!!!

Spread Love among ure friends and family even if isnt Valentines day!

LOOOOOVE, Thetania

Queen - You Take My Breath Away



Led Zeppelin - Since I've Been Loving You



Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight



spotifyListen to ”Queen - You Take My Breath Away" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Åh, vilken fin kärleksförklaring :)

Stones said...

Thank you honey, I can only agree and say the same back.

I love you!

Thetania said...

<3