Wednesday 7 March 2012

Jus†ice - On'n'On



Jus†ice visited Stockholm Sweden, couple of days ago, same night as Avicii was at the Ericsson Globe, they playd in a venue in the same building, both gigs were totally filled up.



Jus†ice is a French electronic music duo consisting of Gaspard Augé and Xavier de Rosnay. They had a lot of cool stuff on their stage, I didnt take any pictures on it but I found some other :D



The tour is:



More info @ Myspace page.


Anyways folks, Cheeeers, Thetania



spotifyListen to ”Jus†ice - On'n'On" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

4 comments:

Spader Ess said...

Great!

Finally I get what my daughter is talking about... :-)

Thetania said...

;-) Do u like it?

Spader Ess said...

Yep, this song (and Video) I liked a lot.

Thetania said...

Good :D
We usually play hard, pequliar music so when we dont its nice to have viewers that like the other music stuff 2 :D